See's Candies Holiday Fundraiser
Thu. Nov 2nd, 2023 to Fri. Dec 1st, 2023
This holiday season you can purchase a delicious gift for your friends, family, coworkers, neighbors, or youself, and help animals in need! When you purchase a See's Candy item (through our special link) a portion of that sale will be donated back to Dane County Humane Society.
When you place an order it will ship directly to you.
- Up To $39.99 shipping - $7.95
- $40 - $69.99 shipping - $5.95
- $70+ shipping - FREE
For over 100 years, See's Candies has been dedicated to making candy Mary See's way—helping to make the world a sweeter place, one piece of candy at a time. See's has grown from one shop to over 240 shops across America, plus a flourishing online store, without ever compromising on the best tasting, highest quality candy around. In fact, many of Mary See's original candies are still made today: Peanut Brittle, Chocolate Walnut Fudge, Victoria Toffee, hand-dipped Bon Bons and Maple Walnut Creams.
Fun Facts About See’s Candies:
- The first shop opened in 1921 at 135 Western Avenue North in Los Angeles, California.
- By 1925, there were a dozen See's chocolate shops across Los Angeles, including a location in the famous Grauman's Chinese Theater building.
- On July 18 2012, Guinness World Records declared See's chocolate lollypop the World's Largest. The giant confection, weighing over 7,000 pounds, was equal to 145,000 normal See's lollypops!
- In 2014, See's was named by Fortune as one of the 13 most American companies
- See’s makes over 26 million pounds of candy every year!