Our Annual Meeting is scheduled for June 24, 2015 at 5:30pm.
Join DCHS staff, volunteers, and other members for an informative session of our 2014 accomplishments.
Meeting will be held at the Main Shelter.
Please become a new member or renew an expiring membership to support the homeless animals in Dane County Humane Society's (DCHS) care. DCHS members receive:
- Voting rights at our Annual Membership Meeting
- 10% off items at DCHS's Adoption Center
- Discount card to area businesses
- ...and more!
For other types of giving, please click on the appropriate link below:
- Become a member
- Donate in honor or memory of a person or pet
- Make monthly contributions as a Constant Companion