Helping People Help Animals
Communities are better with an ethic of empathy, care, and value for people and animals.
- Foster compassionate human and animal connections
- Forge safe, healthy, and thriving communities for animals
- Provide care and transitional sheltering to animals
- Provide leadership and guidance to the animal sheltering community and the public
In support of our mission, we:
- commit to honesty and integrity;
- hold central the welfare and care of animals;
- lead by example and with excellence, while embracing constructive change;
- are fiscally responsible and accountable to our constituents;
- embrace diversity and promote equity, inclusion and accessibility to all
- are compassionate, respectful, and empathetic in EVERY decision and interaction, and
- nurture an organization that values our employees and volunteers.